For a more comfortable environment
The Dyson purifier humidifier helps improve your air quality. Its activated carbon and HEPA filters capture gases¹ and particles² Air Multiplier™ technology then projects purified, humidified air throughout the room³ – cooling you when required.
- Senses. Automatically detects particles² and gases¹, as well as temperature and humidity levels. Diagnoses and reports them in real time.
- Captures. HEPA and activated carbon filtration. Captures gases¹ and 99.97% of particle pollution.²
- Destroys. Dyson Ultraviolet Cleanse technology hygienically removes 99.9% of bacteria in the water.⁴
- Circulates. Dyson Air Multiplier™ technology mixes and circulates purified, humidifed air throughout the room.³
- Cools you. In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified, humidified airflow can cool you down.
- Real data, real time. Monitor your air quality with the Dyson Link app.⁵
- Diffused mode. Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify and humidify, without cooling you.
- Breeze mode. Unique algorithms vary the airflow to mimic a cooling, refreshing breeze.
- Night mode. Monitors, purifies, humidifies and cools using the quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
- Sleep timer. Programme your machine to turn off after pre-set intervals, between 15 minutes and 9 hours.
- Deep clean cycle. Activate the machine's Deep clean cycle at the touch of a button. It will guide you through the simple step-by-step process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.