Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, and most economical way to preserve foods. Load the trays and set the temperature, the Excalibur dries the contents of all trays evenly so everything's done at once. Dehydration concentrates the natural flavor, sweetness, and aromas of your food. Leaving you with a flavor that's far healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar candies that are filled with chemical preservatives. The Excalibur 5-Tray Small Garden dehydrator provides 8 square feet of drying space, and is perfect for families with small gardens. This unit includes flexible polyscreen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking to trays, 5-Inch fan, built in on/off switch, adjustable thermostat, and a convenient 26 hour timer.
The oldest preservation method around, dehydration prevents and delays spoilage by removing most of a food's water content. The result? Incredible shrinking grapes, tomatoes, berries and more, compact and light enough to pack on a hike or a trip.
Prepare For Emergencies
You should have two weeks' worth of non-perishable, easy-to-prepare survival food in your home -- no good prep is complete without it. Easily prepare long term storage dehydrated food at home with Excalibur Food Dehydrators.
Make Jerky at Home
Add to your food preservation skills and improve the variety in your food storage with home made jerky. Jerky is the ideal food for summer hiking, car trips, and trips to the park. It is nutritious and low in sugar. The additional salt reduces dehydration and exhaustion.
Make healthy, preservative-free, fruit roll-ups and other snacks that kids of all ages will enjoy or all-natural dog treats.
- CAPACITY: The 3526TB 5-tray dehydrator equaling 8 square feet of drying space is perfect space for preserving extras from the garden.
- EVEN DRYING - The 5-inch fan heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit so cool air is drawn in heated and then distributed evenly over each tray
- TIME AND TEMPERATURE - Convenient 26-hour timer and adjustable thermostat The thermostat ranges from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit The temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky
- PATENTED - Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallexx Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster retain more nutrients and look and taste better No tray rotation required!
- ACCESSORIES - Includes a flexible poly-screen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking and trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation
- FEATURES - Built in on/off switch and 5-inch fan for increased air circulation
- 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. 440 Watts. Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced materials.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 x 17 x 8.5 inches
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
• FEATURES - Built in on/off switch and 5-inch fan for increased air circulation• 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. 440 Watts. Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced materials.• DIMENSIONS: 19 x 17 x 8.5 inches• WARRANTY: 90 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.