Whatever it is you’re conjuring up in the kitchen, a premium chef’s knife is absolutely essential. After all, ingredients chosen with amore deserve the best possible preparation. And the BALLARINI Brenta chef’s knife is your best compagno for such a task. It cuts meat, fish and vegetables incredibly easily. Its broad, strong, sharp 20 cm blade lets you chop without tiring your arm. Thanks to the knife’s ergonomically designed plastic handle, it sits perfectly in the hand and looks great with its classic three-rivet design. Would you like to add a little more flavour to your Bolognese sauce? Sì, certo! A sharp knife and a clean cut helps preserve ingredients’ important aromas. The premium kitchen knife also has more to offer: The blade is made with German stainless steel and is dishwasher-safe – although we recommend gently cleaning it by hand. Not only can you use it for chopping vegetables, it’s also great for chopping basil, oregano and rosemary. It’s a genuine multi-talent and all-round helper that’s not only for professional chefs.
• The all-round talent in The cucina. A multi-purpose knife designed to perform well at many differing kitchen tasks. It can be used for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts.
• Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel for durability and strength
• Satin-finished blade is tempered and honed for long-lasting sharpness
• Stylish forged bolster and full tang adds safety and balance
• Traditional three-rivet synthetic resin handle is curved for comfort and extremely durable
• Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended