Are you a fan of authentic, uncomplicated cooking, found in modern, young cuisine? Then experience how simple and uncomplicated it is to prepare these dishes with the ZWILLING Life knives. This Chinese chef’s knife with a blade length of 180 mm, is a functional instrument for precision work. Its traditional form makes it particularly versatile, especially when preparing meat, fish and vegetables. It is also ideally suited for Asian cooking. The blade made in Solingen offers outstanding quality, and the material selection, processing and refining contribute significantly to this. ZWILLING Special Steel is used. In a first step, in a modern manufacturing procedure, it is precision-formed. Subsequently, the FRIODUR ice-hardening gives it its high edge-holding ability, corrosion-resistance and flexibility. These special features turn the knife into your reliable, precision instrument for daily use that remains sharp for a long time. The advantages of the ergonomically-formed handle are obvious: you benefit from safe and fatigue-free handling. A silver metal pin with the ZWILLING logo underscores the plastic handle’s modern design. However, the reason for seamless processing is more practical in nature: hygiene is improved and cleaning is simplified.
• V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
• SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
• FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
• Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
• Knife Bolster Type: Standard plastic bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
• Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
• Designed By ZWILLING Germany